Just wanted to catch you all up on a few things:
- First we booked our tickets to Hawaii: March 14th to the 28th. Can’t wait to see some of you out there.
- This week was kinda slow, but I have started my Japanese class. As you can tell from my del.icio.us bookmarks, which are always located at the bottom, right-hand side of this page, everything has been Nihongo (Japanese in Japanese) as of late.
- It’s Friday and that means, Nippon Series: Our own Nagoya Dragons vs. Hokkiado Nippon-Ham Fighters (I couldn’t make that name up if I tried). My favorite Dragons player is FUKUDOME, cause you can yell his name at someone who doesn’t know it and it ends up sounding kinda scary. Try yelling it at someone who cuts you off on the road next time. It can be quite cathartic.
- Maybe going to check out another festival this weekend in “Dog Mountain.” I don’t know if there will be enough time…..Okay, I’ll do one.
- Last, but surly not the least: Kai will be celebrating his first birthday Nov. 18th. Mark your calendars and await further instructions.
Brian, I totaly stole your idea, cause it’s so money. Thanks for the help and keep blogin…I mean trucking.